Saturday, September 19, 2026

Laser Measure

 I read about audiophiles using laser measuring devices on Stereophile and even say they're essential for serious audiophiles (to get your speakers precisely positioned) I've never bought one.

This looks like one I'd like to get, a Mileseey S7.  

https://mileseeytools.com/products/outdoor-laser-measure-tool-mileseey-s7?currency=USD&sku=18063677008810900264450910&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&utm_source=google&utm_medium=PMAX&utm_campaign=S50&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=23050170196&gbraid=0AAAAAoVRmp6WhX8rcXFFIy1Ypabp95nu0&gclid=CjwKCAjwqonVBhA4EiwA9wYJ3f5cErJTQ0TCJu2b96xTEdEz3BYFNRhfXWsYMBbCU4E1EmUYO8xjYxoC2y4QAvD_BwE

But since my income is limited, I plan to wait until I've sold surplus audio equipment of equal or greater value, which I really need to do right now for other reasons too but have been too busy with urgent household projects recently, mainly that I want to be prepared for the rain storms likely with the Super El Nino and have been working on critical hardscaping and drainage features all around the house, stuff I should have thought of 30 years ago before my house needed foundation repair, now I want to prevent it from needing even more foundation repair, fence repair, driveway repair, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment